The ALL-NEW Miss Chris was purpose-built for fishing and cruising in complete safety and luxury. From her spacious air-conditioned cabin to her well-equipped snack bar and huge upper deck, this is a yacht meant for the perfect family outing. Come out for a half day’s fishing trip and look for flounder, sea bass, weakfish, taug, blues, striped bass, or drum! Climb aboard for a lighthouse cruise or charter her for your special event, or head to the offshore fishing grounds in search of giant sea bass, tilefish, or tuna, you will appreciate the attention to detail this Cape May sportfishing yacht has received.
Her powerful, clean John Deere power is American made, just like the rest of the boat, and is known for durability, reliability, and quality. Our crew goes through the vessel daily as well as annually to keep her in Bristol condition for your next outing. Come aboard for the adventure, experience the quality, and have an unforgettable day on one of our Cape May fishing charters!
- 80 feet long, 22 feet wide
- All aluminum Gulf Craft made in the USA, originally launched in 1974 in Patterson, LA
- Customized and rebuilt in 2021 for fishing in Cape May, NJ by Back Harbor Marine
- Twin John Deere 650 HP diesel engines
- New in 2019 EPA Tier III Clean Diesel Technology
- Twin diesel generators
- Two decks
- Walk around for unobstructed fishing space
- 100 fishing rod holders
- Large main cabin with air conditioning and heating
- Dinette seating with cushioned seats
- Men’s and lady’s restrooms
- Upper deck seating
- Furuno and Simrad electronics
- Night lights
- 40 speaker surround sound system
- 100 Gull Rods with Penn And Shimano Reels rigged with Ande and Suffix Line
- Full snack bar featuring beer, sodas, mixed cocktails, chips, crackers, hot dogs, ice cream, and other snacks
- A whole lot of fun!